Level-up your habits / Level-up your life.
The EMAC is a 6-week program designed to build your habits in Valeo’s CORE FOUR: Move More, Eat Well, Sleep Deep and Stress Less.
This Challenge involves workouts at Valeo to help you get lean and build strength, plus a nutritional and lifestyle framework designed to nourish your body and mind.
What are the dates of this Challenge?
==> Challenge begins Monday, February 3 and ends Sunday, March 15 <==
We’ll have a Kickoff Night: Tuesday, January 28 at 7pm
Meet at Valeo to learn all about the details of the program, ask any questions and begin your (even more) awesome journey.
The Challenge Basics
You’ll earn points in each “CORE FOUR” category. Set your own point goal or aim for 85% or higher compliancy for best results (we ditch perfection and leave “room to groove” in real life)
You’ll be placed in a “pod” of peers + a Valeo Coach for extra accountability.
The person and pod with the the best results based on body transformation numbers and habit points earned will win the GRAND PRIZE of an exclusive celebration dinner party at The Glass House.
Here’s how you earn points:
- Members, every coached Semi-Private session, MetCon class or Open Gym all count for points
- Non-members, by joining the EMAC, you’ll receive a personalized strength training plan and a Coach to walk you through that plan 1x/week
- Additionally, all EMAC participants can count any exercise outside the gym (ideally mod-high intensity) of 20 min or more as points
Every day you work out, you earn 2 points
- Eating “by the numbers” isn’t necessarily a long-term solution but it IS an important short term practice for those who desire body transformation
- We make it simple by providing you with a Calorie, Macro and Portion Guide made just for you and your goals (NEW!)
- We’ll also have a focus habit each week that will help you minimize inflammatory foods and eat mindfully
- Importance will also be put on adequate water intake
Every day you meet your macros, you earn 2 points.
Every day you achieve the focus habit of the week, you earn 1 point.
Every day you drink 1/2 your bodyweight in ounces of water, you earn 1 point.
- Sleeping 7+ hours per night turns into EMAC points!
- Sleep is the underrated catalyst of physical transformation
- Prioritizing it can even make a world of difference in how you think, perform and look
Every night you’re able to catch 7 or more hours of zzzzs, you earn 1 point
- Slowing down life at least once per day also benefits your well-being.
- You pick one lifestyle action (or we can recommend one) that will foster positivity and presence, so you can switch your mental state from fight or flight to rest and digest.
- Doing so has tremendous impact on your health and physique.
Each day you complete your Stress Less activity, you earn 1 point
- Inbody body fat analysis and measurements (if desired)
- Printed Workbook and custom Macro Guide. This workbook includes your tracking sheets and an overview of the challenge framework.
- Weekly lessons and more in-depth resources and cheat sheets
- Access to our private Facebook EMAC group
- Access to our exclusive EMAC Pinterest board that hosts dozens of compliant recipes
- An in-person “Halfway Huddle” to talk through challenges, give advice and receive the extra support you may need
- Easy online score submissions to keep you accountable
- Pod Leaderboards that will be available each week to keep you informed as you journey toward the Grand Prize
What can I expect as far as results?
We are dang confident that this 6-week challenge will move you towards looking, moving and feeling (even more) awesome. This means you’ll…
Think more clearly
Wake up with more energy
Drop 1-2 clothing sizes (if that is your goal)
Maintain muscle for a well-tuned metabolism
Manage stress more effectively
Improve hormonal activity
Feel “on top of” healthy eating again
Move more comfortably
Reconnect with the you you know you can be
Here’s what past participants had to say!
How much does the EMAC cost?
Non-Members: (2) payments of $279 for a 6-week EMAC membership (includes 1x/wk custom workout plan with a Coach)
NEXT STEPS TO GET STARTED
Fill out the form below to get registered!
Non-members, be sure to also book your free Strategy Session so you can meet with one of our trainers and learn more about getting started with a 6-week Valeo EMAC membership.
Then, come to the Kickoff Night on January 28 at 7pm to receive your Workbook and hear all the EMAC details so you’re well-prepared to rock the challenge.