What Is Our Nutrition Philosophy?
- We believe food is fuel for your body…but it’s also a cookie recipe that reminds you of days spent baking with grandma, it’s a shared meal between lifelong friends, it’s a Christmas tradition unique to your family….Food is life-giving beyond just physiology. And we think that should be celebrated.
- We believe it’s possible to eat without being consumed with guilt, constant justification, or apology. We want to show you how.
- We believe it’s more fun to focus on abundance rather than restriction. We’ve got steps to help you shift your lens to all you can do, not to what you can’t.
- We believe what works beautifully for you might now work beautifully for your friend. “You do you” applies to not only working out, but to eating, too and we want to coach you to discover your own unique Owners Manual.
- We believe change happens when small habits are done over time and that short term all-out programs are simply surface-level solutions. If you’re done being on-again, off-again, we’re here for you.
- We believe healthy eating means consuming lots of good, whole, real foods and should be such a part of your everyday (awesome) life, you hardly even have to think about it. (Can you imagine how freeing that would be?!)