beginning August 10
“Sometimes I feel like I can’t control my eating.”
“I definitely need to start taking better care of myself during this pandemic.”
“I work so hard in the gym and want my body to show it.”
Any of those sound familiar?
If so, you’re not alone.
At Valeo, we’re passionate about helping you get control of your health, fitness, and eating while transforming your body into something that moves, looks, and feels (even more) awesome for the rest of your life.
Even if your life is busier than ever…
Even if you’re sitting at home with nowhere to go…
Even if you feel lost or hopeless about what to do…
That’s why the fitness foundation of our gym is Semi-Private Training and we’re pumped about our supporting feature: Valeo / Nutrition.
How does this 3-month online program, powered by Precision Nutrition, work?
The logistics of this program are pretty simple:
- Sign Up for Valeo / Nutrition below
- We’ll send you some questions that will help us get to know your goals
- Once we get your answers, you’ll receive a custom Quick Start Guide that will show you what we recommend to eat to support your goals (and in what amounts)
Then, beginning August 10, we’ll help you establish 6 Anchor Habits that are essential to producing a healthy relationship with food and a positive body change.
- We’ll send you 1 habit to work on every two weeks – that will be your only focus
- Each habit will come with 10 lessons to read over those two weeks that will help you practice your habit
- Daily, you’ll open the Precision Nutrition App (or your email) and check YES or NO whether or not you completed your habit & read a lesson
- Weekly, you’ll receive a check-in and feedback from a Coach regarding ways they can encourage, dig deeper, modify, and guide you in your journey
Who is Valeo / Nutrition for?
This program is for both members and non-members and will be a fit for you if desire better self-regulation around your eating. These habits will help you:
- gain insight into why you’re eating
- make choices purposeful for your goals
- better plan, prioritize and prep
- build the lifelong skills of listening to and following your body signals, rather than being pulled off-guard by impulses from stress, emotions or the surrounding environment.
- view food on a health continuum where the objective isn’t “all-or-nothing” but progress toward “a little better” (hint: big results happen here)
Our program walks you (slowly but powerfully) through the habits needed to improve your reliance and trust in yourself so you can feel confident eating exactly how you need to, no matter what situation you are in…guilt-free and still goal-focused.
How does this program differ from the other nutritional programs and challenges Valeo has done?
This 3-month option is shorter and more manageable than our 12-month program we’ve run in the past and slower and less intense than the 6-week EMAC challenges we’ll continue running in the future.
You’ll see some of the same habits in this program – we’ve purposely chosen the ones that we’ve seen have the biggest impact not only with past participants but in our own life, too!
How much does Valeo / Nutrition cost?*
- Members: $39/month for 3 months
- Non-Members: $59/month for 3 months (learn how to become a Valeo member here!)
Here’s what our nutrition members are saying:
I feel calm. I’m not constantly thinking of how and when and what fad I’m going to try to lose the weight. I’m following the program, accepting it is a process and doing my best and really learning and implementing what I’m learning. This really is the best I’ve felt in a long time.
My morning ritual of reading my habit and lesson keeps me more grounded and focused on my food choices during the work day.
I have more energy…
I get full faster so eat less…
I’m still motivated and have not given up like I would have.
I needed a lifestyle change. One that is manageable and not too overwhelming to follow. Well, so far I can tell you it is everything I hoped for. Small manageable habits every two weeks have made a huge difference in my everyday eating. I know that for me it’s not just about numbers, but I have lost 9 pounds in the first month.