“Sometimes I feel like I can’t control my eating.”
“I definitely need to start taking better care of myself.”
“I work so hard in the gym and want my body to show it.”
Any of those sound familiar?
If so, you’re not alone.
At Valeo, we’re passionate about helping you get control of your health, fitness, and eating while transforming your body into something that moves, looks, and feels more awesome for the rest of your life.
Even if your life is busier than ever…
Even if you’ve tried every other program on the planet…
Even if you feel lost or hopeless about what to do…
That’s why the fitness foundation of our gym is Semi-Private Training and we’re pumped about our other mainstay: Valeo / Nutrition.
How does this 12-month online program, powered by Precision Nutrition, work?
The logistics of this program are pretty simple:
- Receive 1 habit every two weeks – that will be your only focus
- Receive a daily emailed lesson that will help you implement that habit
- Check YES or NO at the end of the day whether or not you completed your habit
- Receive check-ins and feedback from Jess and Mike regarding ways they can encourage, dig deeper, modify, and guide you in your journey
- Develop 25 cumulative essential healthy food and mindset habits over the 12-month program that you’ll implement naturally as part of your everyday life.
Wondering if our Nutrition Philosophy will be a good fit for you? Pop over to read our thoughts (we think you’ll dig ’em):
To read more about our rates for Valeo / Nutrition, what our members are saying or to sign up:
It’s difficult to know how exactly how to convey why THIS program and how just starting has healed me. There are many programs out there and ideas of what you should do, what the correct or only way is. It can be confusing, overwhelming and defeating. Knowing that Valeo is offering this program, I had faith. Jess and Mike are amazing coaches that understand life’s obstacles and support you thru the lessons. Committing to a year long program is making a commitment to myself that I am worth the time to get healthy and take care of myself.