Our mission is to help you look, move and feel (even) more awesome and we think a cool way to do that is through lifting heavy things. We also know the importance of recovery and feeding your worked muscles well right after your workout. For this reason, we are so excited to offer you two products we think you’ll really dig, both of which fit our holistic food philosophy and can be conveniently purchased with cash or via your Valeo account each visit or tallied for one monthly transaction, your preference.
FUEL FOR FIRE ($3.50 // buy 10; get one FREE): Simply put, these pouches of pure deliciousness are a mix of Real Fruit + Protein (no added sugar, nothing artificial, non-GMO). This balance of carbs + proteins will be exactly what your muscles need pre/during-workout for energy or post-workout for recovery in a super easy, portable and convenient way.
- 10+ grams of protein keeps you feeling full and repairs muscles
- Gluten-free ‘smart carbs’ give you natural energy
- Real fruits provide essential vitamins, minerals, soluble fiber and hydration
- Digests easily, isn’t sticky or tough-to-chew and won’t crumble like protein bars
- Tastes really, really good
FITAID ($3.00): When a member came in recently and saw we now carry FitAid, she happy-danced. We knew we had a winner with this product. FitAid is a clean, post-workout recovery drink with no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or sodium. Think of it as a non-jittery Energy Drink that contains the highest quality versions of:
- BCAAs (branch-chain amino acids, the building blocks of protein)
- Glutamine (more amino acids)
- Arginine (amino acid; stimulates release of insulin to better control blood sugar and limit fat storage)
- Omega-3 (healthy fats, essential for brain and other neurological health)
- B Complex (natural energy)
- Vitamin C (associated with good immune function)
- Vitamin D3 (a must-have, especially for low-sunshine days)
- Glucosamine (joint health)
- Turmeric (the mother spice of lowering inflammation)
- CoQ10 (cell-protecting antioxidant that may assist metabolism)
- 45mg of natural caffeine from Green Tea extract and only 45 calories
Recovery (with balanced, clean food and drink) is essential for positive body change and strength success. We hope you love these products as much as we do and enjoy the convenience of having them right at your fingertips here at the gym.
Mike, Jess + Team Valeo
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.